Hi, I'm Amanda :)
Hi there! I'm Amanda. I realized I've never actually introduced myself (other than my about-me page), so I figured I'd change that. Where shall I start? Hmm, well, I was born here in Orlando in 1990, but I grew up in Houston, Texas. That's where I met my (super crazy hot) husband Miguel :) We met our junior year of high school in pre-calculus, but we didn't become friends until senior year. We had to take a class called BCIS which stood for Business Computer Information Systems (A class that I'm sure is totally irrelevant now. Oh well). We found the class rather simple and spent most of the time hanging out with each other. We went of to different colleges, me to NYU him to Florida State, and we stopped talking. Toward the end of freshman year, we rekindled our friendship, and by that summer we were dating.
We got married in November of 2013 here in Orlando, where we had moved after graduating college. In May of 2016, we welcomed our first son, Lucas, into our lives. In December of 2017, Jonah joined the family. Aren't they the cutest!?
A few more things about me:
- I LOVE Harry Potter
- I also photograph maternity and newborns
- Miguel and I are obsessed with Disney
- Lucas and Jonah are my world
- I graduated from Florida State University (GO NOLES!)
- I bleed Garnet and Gold (Seriously, GO NOLES!)
- Football Season is my favorite season (GO NOLESSSSSS!)
- Weddings make me happy
- Capturing gorgeous images for my clients is my calling